переведите предложения, определяя видовременную форму глаголов. 1. I have never been to any court, criminal
1. The defendant is a person against whom a legal action is brought.
2. Bill Clinton was the President of the USA.
3. It is a serious statement. I cannot support it. The statement contradicts facts.
4. One of the problems they discussed concerned arrest of the soldier.
1. Не studies law at the University.
2. I'm sure he will make a good lawyer.
3. They often publish information on economic crimes.
4. In 1984 the average salary of experienced lawyers was 88,000 dollars.
5. The murder rate had changed since 1969 yet.